Dr. N. Berdnikov, RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
FAR EASTERN BRANCH INSTITUTE of TECTONICS and GEOPHYSICS
...The archaeological mission of Dr. Zahi Hawass, has discovered a small number of pieces of broken sarcophagus and a whole lid, while removing the layers of sand over the remains of the "Headless Pyramid" in Saqqara in 2008.
In December 2012 the research team of "ISIDA Project” has visited the excavation site. During this visit, we made measurements of the lid and took a sample of material to determine its composition....
This article is based on the materials of the “Isida Research Group”expedition to Egypt in December 2012. I express my gratitude to all members of the expedition.
2. Type and characteristics of the pyramid facing masonry. Measuring on location.
3. On the nonstandard height of the pyramid descending passages.
4. Inner pyramid.
5. The deformation of the Northern descending passage.
6. The erosion of the Northern descending passage.
7. “Chimney” and a through weight relieving window.
8. Reconstruction of the Northern system of chambers initial planning.
9. Shafts in the floor of the Western system of chambers and connection thereof with passages and chambers construction technologies.
10. Initial planning of the Western system of chambers and destruction of the Upper chamber corbelled vault.
11. Connecting tunnel.
12. Why only one portcullis has worked?
13. Measurement of temperature, humidity and content of carbon dioxide in the pyramid inner premises.
14. Measurement of low-frequency electromagnetic field and background radiation in the pyramid premises.
15. Characteristics of the Bent pyramid satellite lining. Drawing parallels between the Bent pyramid and the Red pyramid.
16. Descending passages of the Bent Pyramid Complex pyramids; their connection with the culminations of certain celestial object.
17. Accuracy of orientation of the Bent Pyramid Complex objects.