Lambert Academic Publishing has issued a book of A. Kruzer "Map of Piri Reis. Overstag."
The ISIDA Project Administration expresses its gratitude to the editor of the International Academic Journal, Julia Arturovna Bordenyuk, for her help and assistance in the publication of the book "Piri Reis Map. Overstag" by A. Kruzer - Co-Director of ISIDA Project.
In his historical-geographical research, "Piri Reis Map. Overstag" the author speaks about Russia's unquestionable right in its historical discovering of Antarctica continent, which Charles Hutchins Hapgood, American professor of Harvard University, tried to challenge in his works, relying on his own interpretation of the ancient portulan of Turkish admiral Haji Muhiddin Piri ibn Haji Mehmed (Piri Reis).
Hepgood's study strangely coincides with the times of the Cold War, Turkey's accession to NATO and the conclusion of the Antarctic Сonvention, thus casting a doubt on the historical fact of the discovery of Antarctica by the expedition of F. Bellingshausen and M. Lazarev in 1820, and weakening the position True Researchers in geopolitical scale.
In his work A. Kruser reveals many facts concerning falsifications and deliberate distortion of historical and geographical moments by some interested countries. The work contains extensive research material, carefully studied and subjected to multilateral re-examinations using incontrovertible evidence and true facts.
Dr. N. Berdnikov, RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
FAR EASTERN BRANCH INSTITUTE of TECTONICS and GEOPHYSICS
...The archaeological mission of Dr. Zahi Hawass, has discovered a small number of pieces of broken sarcophagus and a whole lid, while removing the layers of sand over the remains of the "Headless Pyramid" in Saqqara in 2008.
In December 2012 the research team of "ISIDA Project” has visited the excavation site. During this visit, we made measurements of the lid and took a sample of material to determine its composition....
This article is based on the materials of the “Isida Research Group”expedition to Egypt in December 2012. I express my gratitude to all members of the expedition.
2. Type and characteristics of the pyramid facing masonry. Measuring on location.
3. On the nonstandard height of the pyramid descending passages.
4. Inner pyramid.
5. The deformation of the Northern descending passage.
6. The erosion of the Northern descending passage.
7. “Chimney” and a through weight relieving window.
8. Reconstruction of the Northern system of chambers initial planning.
9. Shafts in the floor of the Western system of chambers and connection thereof with passages and chambers construction technologies.
10. Initial planning of the Western system of chambers and destruction of the Upper chamber corbelled vault.
11. Connecting tunnel.
12. Why only one portcullis has worked?
13. Measurement of temperature, humidity and content of carbon dioxide in the pyramid inner premises.
14. Measurement of low-frequency electromagnetic field and background radiation in the pyramid premises.
15. Characteristics of the Bent pyramid satellite lining. Drawing parallels between the Bent pyramid and the Red pyramid.
16. Descending passages of the Bent Pyramid Complex pyramids; their connection with the culminations of certain celestial object.
17. Accuracy of orientation of the Bent Pyramid Complex objects.
"... And even 450 years later, thousands of tourists, who come here to visit the Inca ruins, are experiencing together some kind of fear, amazement and wonder. From Cuzco to Pisac, from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu, they are admiring the beauty of Inca buildings, being stunned by the real size of the stones, and their fantastic joining to each other."